2012/10/16

[K-pop] Song crush : G-dragon(GD) - Missing you (ft. KimYuna(김윤아) of Jaurim)

Hey, this is Johnny. Today my K-pop news.

I got crushed on this song currently!
Especially, I'm a fan of KimYuna(김윤아), the vocal of a Band "Jaurim(자우림)"
when I got to listen to this song, From the beginning, I felt like 'Yeah, This is gonna be perfect fit for her!' and like ' GD, nice shot... It was fabulost to choose Yuna kim for featuring!!'

Love Yuna kim. Her voice is so fascinating to listen to.
I can imagine her singing this song under a dim light...in a live cafe.

I think the song in the link sounds a bit slower that the original, maybe due to copyright..
anyway you will definitely fall in love with this song....especillay in this fall!!

ps. GD performed this on 'YuHeeYoul's Sketchbook.' and It's gonna be on air this coming Friday or next week. so excited. sadly, Minzy from 2NE1 sang along with him. (I wanted Yuna Kim T-T)

* missing you audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PprCs4Q9W28&feature=youtube_gdata_player

* GD missing you live with Rydia (maybe a trainee in YG)

 
 
* GD missing you live  at 'YuHeeYoul's Sketchbook.(유희열의 스케치북)' (ft. Minzy(민지)  from 2NE1)
 
 
Actually...this show just gives me the fever of missing you stage with KimYuna(김윤아)...
Minzy(민지) is also a verry good singer though,
No one can sound like her..Her feeling and emotion and voice color...everything jus so fit this song!!

No comments:

Post a Comment